FAMILIES AND CHILDREN
Families take heed: the 4-Mountain kids tour is calling!
Hauser Kaibling, Planai, Hochwurzen and Reiteralm are the four ski mountains of the Schladming 4-Mountain Interlinked Ski Area and together they offer 123 km of pistes and an abundance of fun for all ages - here are a few of our top destinations for families:
- Hauser Kaibling: the 850-metre XL-Funslope with, among other features, a tunnel, a giant snail, moguls and a speedbooster, features the best of piste, snowpark, and cross.
- Planai: Hopsi’s Kinderwinterland – the fun ski zone in the Märchenwiese area with a ski school, the Möhrchenweg (“baby carrot trail”) & a Funslope
- Hochwurzen: the Rohrmoos plateau offers gentle pistes for those just starting out on skis and two Funslopes for all ability levels
- Reiteralm: "Kids on Tour Reiteralm" – fun, games and thrills in the extensive, sunny Reiteralm Kinderland – with great equipment and in a convenient central location. Exciting attractions include children's ski routes, the Kids Cool Running course, a winter playground and the Ski Movie run!
You can look forward to all this on the 4-Mountain kids tour
"When I grow up, I want to be a skier!"
- Family bonus
With us, the youngsters (from the 3rd child onward) in a family travel for free!
- Young Family Ticket
The offer for families with a non-skiing infant under three years of age!
- Junior Weekend Discount
At weekends children travel more cheaply with the Junior Weekend Discount.
Infants up to 6 years of age will be given their beloved Minicard.
- Easter family games
During the "Ski amadé Easter Family Event" the Easter rabbit will be bringing our kids a great ticket offer
- Adult: Born in 1999 and older
- Youth: Born between 2000 and 2002 (photo ID required)
- Child: Born between 2003 and 2012 (photo ID required)
- Infant: Born in 2013 and younger (photo ID required)
Family bonus:: From the third child, further children and youngsters travel for free.
Even large families travel cheaply in Ski amadé.
- official proof of family relationship
- common personal residence
- Ski Pass purchase for at least one adult as well as the first two children and/or youngsters for the same validity period required!
Young Family Ticket
Young Family Ticket: The offer for families with a non-skiing infant under three years of age.
The ticket can alternatively be used by one of the two parents.
- The Young Family Ski ticket is available at the normal adult rate
- Photo required (both parents & infant)
- The photo will be taken directly at the venue
- Ski ticket only available at the cash tills
Junior Weekend Discount
Junior Weekend Discount: For children and youngsters at the weekend with up to 35% discount!
At Ski amadé, children and youngsters can travel every weekend (Saturday and Sunday) particularly cheaply.
Minicard: Infants up to 6 years of age will receive a Minicard.
This rule applies regardless of whether the ski school lifts, chairlifts or cable cars are used. Neither does it matter if the child is travelling with its parents or not, nor if it is in the ski school or not. Our Minis are equally-entitled guests and as such, receive additional insurance coverage in accordance with the EHG.
- Official photo ID
Born in 2013 & younger - winter season 2018/2019
|1 day||€ 5.00|
|1.5 days||€ 7.50|
|2 days||€ 10.00|
|2.5 days||€ 12.50|
|3 days||€ 15.00|
|4 days||€ 20.00|
|5 days||€ 25.00|
|5 out of 7 days||€ 25.00|
|6 days||€ 25.00|
|7 days||€ 25.00|
|Season pass 2018/2019||€ 49.00|
Easter family games
Easter family games: The Easter bunny has a gift for you from 16/03/2019 onward. When at least one adult buys a 6-Day ski pass, children up to 15 years of age travel free.
Offer valid for children born in 2003 or later. Cannot be combined with other offers.
General ticket information
- Passes are personal and not transferable.
- Lost passes will not be replaced
- No claims for compensation for unforeseeable weather conditions.
- Compensation shall only be paid on submission of a medical certificate from a local physician or hospital.
- There is no entitlement to a reduction in the respective rates for restricted piste and lift operations .
- Multi-day passes are only valid on consecutive days.
- Information on special rates (groups of 20 persons or more, students, invalids with 70% invalidity and above, etc.) will be provided upon request!
- Information regarding § 24 DSG 2000 „Photocompare“: Please note that for purposes of lift access control a reference photograph of the lift pass holder will be taken when he/she passes through a turnstile equipped with a camera for the first time. The lift operating staff will compare this reference photo with those photographs that are taken every time the lift pass holder passes through a turnstile equipped with a camera. The reference photograph will be deleted from the system immediately upon expiry of the validity of the lift pass; the other photographs will be deleted from the system no later than 30 minutes after passing through the respective turnstile .We would like to point out that it is also possible to purchase lift passes configured in a way that no photograph is taken upon passing through the turnstiles. Holders of such lift passes, however, must take into account that spot checks will be carried out by members of the lift operating staff.
- A summary of the general rate and travel provisions for the ski areas in Ski amadé is provided here.
Amendments, typos and errors excepted! All prices in Euro, incl. 10% VAT.