The loveliest pistes!
Virtually unlimited skiing pleasure on the Hauser Kaibling
With its guarantee of a parking space, the Hauser Kaibling is the ideal entry point for the Schladming 4-Mountain Interlinked Ski Area with 123 kilometres of non-stop pistes! This multiple award-winning ski area gets top marks for snow reliability, perfectly groomed pistes and its 14 quaint huts– all of which are serviced.
Guests enjoy a stunning view from the highest point of the Schladming 4-Mountain Interlinked Ski Area at an elevation of 2,015 metres! “Pleasure Island”, with free WLAN, is the ideal place to chill before, whilst and after skiing. The new XXL Funslope in the Kaiblingalm with bumps, tunnels, giant snail, speedbooster, low and high five handover, and much more offers fun and action at an incredible 1,460 meters.
Highlights at a glance
- The initial entry point to the Schladming 4-Mountain Interlinked Ski Area
- A guaranteed parking space right by the 8-seater gondola lift
- 2 valley descents, directly from and to the car parks
- Après ski Alm-ArenA by the valley station
- 15 serviced rustic ski huts – all serviced
- Peak pleasure at 2,015 metres
- Hauser Kaibling XXL Funslope – piste nr. 8
- European Ski Area Test winner, Styrian Piste Quality Seal
- Pleasure Island with 360-degree panorama loungers
- 360-degree live panorama: hauser-kaibling.panomax.at
Everything at a glance - Hauser Kaibling panorama
In a nutshell - HAUSER KAIBLING PRESENTS ITSELF
|Hauser Kaibling is...|
37 kilometrs of pistes
|The pleasure factor||15 ski huts and après ski locations|